Friday, January 12, 2007

Zorro


This is the first time I have posted! I thought that I should pick up the slack since everyone else seems to be working or something. I start school next week so then my fun reading time will go away, but in the meantime I finished a book (a rarity these days). This book was a recommendation from Cali and it was a fun and easy read. I enjoy adventure books and so if you do as well I think you will enjoy this one. It's got sword fighting, pirates, gypsies, catholics, and of course a love story (but not what I expected). There is also some historical background presented and it was interesting to read this author's tale of how Zorro came to be. Hope you all are doing well.

Jeremy

1 comment:

deeb said...

Hey Jeremy,
I was sorry to miss you over Christmas. Have you read any other Isabel Allende? You might want to try "The House of the Spirits" (La casa de los espiritus).

Maybe over the long weekend I will have some time to post some of the things I read over the break.

d