Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Stephanie Plum #12

Yeah, there is a new Stephanie Plum novel. She is the crazy 30ish female bounty hunter. Very fun reads. #12 is called Twelve Sharp by Janet Evanovich. It is really good so far. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0312349483/sr=8-1/qid=1151433454/ref=pd_bbs_1/002-1343251-9869657?ie=UTF8http://

Also on audio I've been doing Robert Parker, the ones with the private eye named Spencer. They are fun in the car.

I listened to A Wrinkle in Time, Madeline L 'Engle, which I hadn't read for a coon's age and it was still good!

3 comments:

deeb said...

A Wrinkle in Time gave me terrible nightmares and, while I loved the book, I would be too afraid to read it again. It somehow became too real.

Cali said...

I still can't remember which Steph Plum book I'm on. Oh well, I will probably just read whichever comes into the library first.

aj burke said...

I heard a thing on the radio about Madeleine L'Engle about a year ago, and she is/was a complete wacko, apparently. I tried to find a link to the audio but didn't.