Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I Need More to Read!

S is for Silence

Great book, another Grafton mystery. I am listening to it right now and can hardly wait to get back to the gym to get on the eliptical and put on the headphones. So, if I want to excersize it has got to be a great read. I'm sure it is not going to expand my mind nearly as much as anything A.J. is reading, but, who wants to expand their mind when they are sweating?

Other books I'm reading include the 2nd in the Paddington Bear series. We are getting through these quickly since I turned off satilite TV during Lent. Stella has made me read so many chapters a day of Paddington, she doesn't like for us to say "Paddington Bear" only "Paddington", that my throat is sometimes scratchy. Of course he is always doing something terrible which reminds me of Stella!

3 comments:

Cali said...

Do I need to have been reading the Grafton books in order? I gave up somewhere around J and I don't remember them very well. Does it matter?

aj burke said...

I'm glad you guys are reading the Paddington books I got Stella/Maude for Christmas! Have you also been reading the Ramona Quimbys?

Leah said...

Cali, I am not reading them in order, and I think some of the newer ones are better and more involved and suspenseful.

AJ, we haven't read any Ramona, we are busy with Paddington now.