Monday, February 27, 2006

I Need More to Read!

Artemis Fowl Series

Have you tried Artemis Fowl? I figure you probably have but if not they are so much fun. It is actually a young adult fiction by EOM Colfer, an Irish author. The first is just called Artemis Fowl. And then there is The Artic Incident, The Eternity Code, and The Opal Deception. Kind of along a Harry Potter type book with a lot more sci fi and mystery. An excerpt: "I suppose Mulch Diggums deserves mention. Until recently, Mulch was imprisoned, but he had once again managed to wriggle his way out. This kleptomaniac, flatulent dwarf has played a reluctant part in many of the Fowl adventures. But Holly was glad to have his help on this mission. If not for Mulch and his bodily functions, things could have turned out a lot worse than they did. And they turned out badly enough."

3 comments:

Leah said...

sorry, it is Eoin Colfer, I hit a wrong key. :-)

Cali said...

I haven't read these but I did just finish the Penultimate Peril by Lemony Snicket. It was absolutely miserable of course...

Leah said...

I don't do Lemony... I tried, but couldn't.